Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mustafar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader
Cut

Weapons/Powers : Death

Mustafar Empty
PostSubject: Mustafar   Mustafar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:32 pm

Mustafar was a small planet located in the Mustafar system of the Outer Rim Territories, coreward of Rutan, between the Hydian Way and the Ninth Quadrant.

The tiny world of Mustafar was a fiery volcanic world where lava was mined like a precious natural resource. It was also the last capital of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Around this time, it would become historically important as the site of the clash between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader, an event that shaped galactic history.

Mustafar was a very young and volatile world, torn apart by opposing gravitational forces of the gas giants Jestefad and Lefrani, with the former being the closer of the two. Astride thick-skinned lava fleas, the natives leapt across the lava fields to mine the planet's deadly natural resources. Mustafarians oversaw the smelting facilities constructed by the Separatists on Mustafar.

Mustafar Mustafar-concept
Back to top Go down

Mustafar
Page 1 of 1