Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mustafar platforms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

Mustafar platforms Empty
PostSubject: Mustafar platforms   Mustafar platforms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 pm

The "New" Explorer lands down on the merchant platform as a group of bounty hunters walk out one of the huge doors that lead int the side of a hill top covered with ash.i step out of the ship white cape and hood on.the bounty hunters come out blaster drifles in there hand.
"you are underaresst jedi.drop your swords and hand over your hands so we can cuff you."
"my hands you want these?"
i hold up my hand,bringing the hunter into the air and shocking him.he then falls to the ground dead.the ither two back off as i pll out my lightsabers.
"no need to run boys."
i throw my lightsabers at them as they fall dead.i keep walking along the platforms into the doors.i side step along the back wll as a mantince droid rolls by.i step forward and dash down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mustafar platforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustafar platforms   Mustafar platforms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm

i walk up to another door where there are two gaurds.
"no dont worry ill get it myself."
i say sliceing them in half and opening the door wlaking into a huge room with a huge tabel and many people.there all seated down.i keep my lightsaers out as two body gaurds like general grevouses come out.i slice there heads off and kill the people siting down around the table.my clones follow in behind me and take the seats.
"we have busness to take care off.but first where is commander zack?"
a clone speaks up
"sir he is in the naboo system sir."
i sigh an look up.
"get him on the phone tell him to come here now."
i get up and walk outside the base and go to where the edge of the platform is.i look down at the lava.somewhere on this gas planet was my old master.and something that must be taken care off.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mustafar platforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustafar platforms   Mustafar platforms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:55 pm

i jump down onto a platofrm flowting on the surface of the lava.it slides own the lava rivier for miles.the heat is hoter than it aways is.after a while a mountian appears and a man is standing on the side of it.he pulls out his red lightsaber.i jump of the platofrm in front of the sith.
"i knew you woul come back.to be my apprentice again."
i look at him raisng my saber.
"never.i wont join you.the sith are evil.you dont get it.thesith was what was keeping me away.away from the truth.your evil.you ruined my childhood.as a boy.everything was upside down for me.then oyu lefted me and then i was takein by the perublic.and i became this.a jedi master.and someone whos going to mkae things right."
the sith sighs.he looks at me activating the other side of the ligthsabr.
"if this is what you want.to be a trader to me and the sith.you where good.very good in the way of the force.now lets ee how good you are against me!"
he slices down as i block and blast him back.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mustafar platforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustafar platforms   Mustafar platforms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 pm

he jumps off the side of the mountain and come down at me.i side step out of the way slashing at him as he comes down.we jump onto a the same platform as we start to go back to where the platforms are.all of a sudden a wave of lava comes getting us of corse and straight for a lava fall.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mustafar platforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustafar platforms   Mustafar platforms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:03 pm

i blast the platofrm farther at the alvafall.the sith was laughing.i was going to kill us! the platform launches off the fall and whre then in the air.time seamed slow and we plumited torward the lava.in a instant we rolled onto the shore and where kicking and punching.the sith grew tired of it and got up slicing at me.i block and kick him back as i look over the cliff at nothing bu t lava and shores of ash.i fall of the cliff and fall down the slopes rolling in the black.the sith come down for antoher attack.i jump up to ocunter it and we lock b lades in the air.ifind a way to get under his blade slicing at his legs up to his head.he falls out of the sky dead and landing into the lava.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mustafar platforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustafar platforms   Mustafar platforms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:05 pm

i make my way back tot he base and call for a ship.i still had othersto be taken care off to.plus somehting very imprtant.i make my way out into space and of this planet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mustafar platforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustafar platforms   Mustafar platforms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mustafar platforms
Page 1 of 1