Star Wars: The New Age
Star Wars: The New Age

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Daimon's Force Powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

PostSubject: Daimon's Force Powers   Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 pm

NOTE: If I find out that anyone has copied my Force Powers, and trust me, I can tell, They will be forced to redo their whole list, erasing the ones they copied form me and not be able to make a Power like mine...All of my Powers from "Force Levitation/Crush" down are mine, I made up...I know there are similar Force Powers like them, but don't make them sound the same as what I typed, it's rude and shows that you are lazy.

Name: Force Push
Force points: 5
Description: Schatten uses the force to push objects, people, or himself around no matter the size. (anything under the size of a star-fighter)

Name: Force Pull
Description: Schatten uses the force to pull objects, or people around no matter the size. (anything under the size of a star-fighter)

Name: Force Jump
Description: Schatten uses the force to jump higher in the air.

Name: Force Levitation/ Crush
Description: Schatten uses the force to levitate objects, people, or himself in place no matter the size (anything under the size of a star-fighter). He also has the ability to crush the object, or person or certain section of the object, or person

Name: Force Heal
Force points: 15 (small wounds), 25 (medium wounds), 35 (large wounds), 45 (fatal wounds)
Description: Schatten uses the ability of the force to heal people, animals, or himself. He can heal anything from small wounds to large wounds, and at times fatal wounds.

Name: Lightning/ Force Stop/Redirect
Force points: 15 (Also depends on the situation)
Description: Schatten can stop Force Lightning, or Force Grabs, Force Pulls, or Force Pushes on him and redirect it back at the attacker.

Name: Force Grab/ Throw
Force points: 10 (depends on the size of the object he is stopping)
Description: Schatten can use the force to grab a object or person (under the size of a star-fighter), and hold them still to where they can't move at all, and also throw them a good distance.

Name: Force Outburst
Force points: 30
Description: Schatten uses the force to do a outward explosion from his body, as if doing a force push in every direction from his body to clear the area around him, as a defensive move or to crush a opponent.

Name: Force Lightning
Force points: 10 (if held, it costs 10 every post)
Description: Schatten manipulates the force to shot lightning from his finger tips at his opponent. He can electrify objects and throw them at his opponent to do more damage.

Name: Force Lightning Outburst
Force points: 35
Description: Like Force Outbutst but also with Lightning added into the ability. He uses the force to do a outward explosion from his body, mixed with lightning, as if doing a force push and force lightning in every direction from his body to clear the area around him, as a defensive move or as a devastating attack.

Last edited by Schatten Damion on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader

Weapons/Powers : Death

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's Force Powers   Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:13 pm

All Approved

Speed:108
Stamia:98
Accuracy:80
Melee Weapon Training:98
Ranged Weapon training:0

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's Force Powers   Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:20 pm

Name: Force Empathy
Description: This power endows the user with the skill to read the thoughts and emotions of another being.

Name: Force Combustion
Force points: 10 (also depends on the object that is going to explode)
Description: The ability to cause an object to explode through concentration.

Name: Force Mind Trick
Description: This powers confuse and persuade others,making them bend to the user's will.It usually only works on those who are weak-minded.

Name: Force Projection
Force points: 15
Description: Creates an inanimate apparition that looks like the caster.

Name: Force Stealth
Force points: Schatten always has active, it's natural to him since he has been hidden from all Jedi and Sith.
Description: This versatile power can not only be used to mask one's physical presence,but also one's Force presence.With this power,the bearer can,in effect,turn almost completely invisible.

Name: Force Alteration
Description: Various techniques that allow the user to manipulate nature,enabling the creation of such phenomena as a Force Whirlwind or fog certain areas.

Name: Force Hibernation
Description: This is an ability of Force user to go into a very deep hibernation state.This slows down the Force user's metabolism and breathing to a standstill.A fully trained Force user can stay in this state for up to 4 days.

Name: Force Protect
Force Points: (depends on what is being blocked)
Description:Force Protect will make the bearer invulnerable to a wide range of physical weapons,energy weapons and Force powers.The ultimate in terms of defense.

Name: Force Blinding
Force Points: 10
Description:The ability to obfuscate any person's vision.This power can be countered by Force Sense.

Name: Force Revitalize
Force Points: 50
Description:Rarely used,but its payoffs are tremendous in potential,rekindling the life energies of fallen allies,bringing them barely back to consciousness.

Name: Force Telepathy
Force Points: 5
Description:The ability to mentally communicate over small or vast distances.

Name: Force Sense
Description: Used within the Jedi Order to sense the future,possible danger,person's location or the presence of the Dark side.

Name: Force Sight
Description: Enhances the bearer's visual and spatial perception in the dark or behind walls.

Name: Force Farsight
Description: Makes the mind of the Jedi fly through space and perceive all around.This allows the user to see events over great distances that are occuring.

Name: Force Psychometry
Description: The mental technique of picking up impressions and traces of information about the object touched and the events that have surrounded it.

Name: Force Precognition
Description: The ability to sense extreme danger and receive warning to defend against the threat.

Name: Force Cloak
Description: This power channels the Force to bend light around the user,rendering him invisible to others.

Name: Force Resistance
Force Points: (depends on the attack being blocked)
Description: This power offers protection from some direct Force power attacks,entirely negating their harmful effects.

Name: Force Mind Control
Force Points: 15
Description: The ability to enter one's mind and control brain activity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

Dating/Married : Cut
Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber, Red lightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's Force Powers   Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:15 am

approved

Strength:100
Speed:80
Stamia:80
Accuracy:80