Star Wars: The New Age
Star Wars: The New Age

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jedi Ambassador Mission.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 pm

[OOC: Figure I would start it up with a random scenario, hopefully you can work with this lol.]

Drake had been sent off to Bespin a few days ago as ordered by the Jedi Council. He was sent off as an unofficial ambassador for the Jedi to strengthen relations with political government. However the young Jedi Knight had an odd feeling he was being watched. After he had left the press conference with the Bespin government and reported back to the council Drake was making his way back to his speeder so that he can get to the shuttle port and return to the Jedi Temple when he caught a mysterious shadow out the corner of his eye. " I know you are there, what do you want!" Drake exclaimed as he walked toward the shadowy figure, but as he did the figure made a run for it. Drake chased the figure back into the city before loosing him. The Jedi Knight grunted in frustration as he looked around in every direction for the figure, hopefully he would not have to cause a scene in the city, that would look bad on the Jedi's part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader

Weapons/Powers : Death

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:05 pm

A young Sith Assassin came out the shadows behide the jedi."I see my master was Right about the Jedi being Sharp" The Sith assassin said as he actived his Red colored light saber.The sith assassin was young and had just join the darkside.He had just learn only the beging of the force and was not yet high enough in the ranks to be knowen.But Cut had sent after a jedi knowen as Drake and cause him to cause trouble for the jedi as the assain was chased into the city."How dare the Jedi concail try to rasie the people taxes "he yelled trying to cause a scene."the sith will not all you jedi's to force the people into proverty" He said trying to make the Sith sound good and the jedi sound bad as he charged at him slashing at himwith a vertaicl slice.

Speed:108
Stamia:98
Accuracy:80
Melee Weapon Training:98
Ranged Weapon training:0

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Drake was moments from giving up his search and continuing about his business when all of a sudden a voice became audible over the city noise."Huh?" Drake uttered as he turned his head and noticed a man dressed in dark garbs." Damn, A Sith! This is bad, I'll need lure him away from the civilians as soon as possible." Drake thought to himself as the Sith barked something absurd about the Jedi raising taxes. Soon after the Sith Assassin charged him with his blood red light saber coming down at him with a vertical slice. Drake quickly stepped back and dodged the strike, he didn't want to take out his saber amongst the crowd of people it would have been to reckless. Seeing as how the nearest clearings away from the city were miles away Drake would have to improvise. Channeling the force to his legs the Jedi Knight jumped from the market area and grabbed hold to a clothes line connected between two buildings. He then used the line to propel himself to the roof of the building." This should be a safe spot to deal with this shameless sith." Drake thought to himself as he peered down toward the Assassin form the roof above." You Sith always fail to amuse me. Everyone knows Bespin is one of the well known tax free worlds, not even Jedi persuasion could change that!" Drake yelled from the roof as he beckoned the Assassin with his hands, giving off an arrogant smirk due to his one upping counter remark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:27 pm

After Drake gave the assasin a bencok single.He channel the force to his legs the Assassin to jumped from the market area and grabbed hold to a clothes line connected between two buildings. He then used the line to propel himself to the roof of the building comeing behide the Jedi."This where you choose to die Jedi interesting why not infront of a coward why up here no one can see me kill you." The Assassin said as he hurled his Light saber while it was actived at Drake's chest mapulateing his light saber movemnets with force.The Assassin belived if he could Kill and Drake and bring his body back to the Dark Sith lord he would be very pleased with him and he will advance in their rankings .

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Drake readied himself as the sith followed suit after him, making his way up to the roof. This gave Drake plenty of time to get his emerald green light saber activated and ready for combat. Once the sith had arrived on top of the roof he made a presumptuous comment about him killing Drake in this altercation with of course a classic attempted strike at his pride, announcing he didn't want his"defeat" in front of the crowd. " You Sith are as arrogant as ever these days. No matter, I will deal with you none the less." Drake uttered as he engaged the force thrown saber. Vibrant sparks illuminated the roof top as Drakes saber made contact with the Assassins, the power behind the assassins force power was greater than Drake had expected thus causing him to slide back a few feet. After a few moments of forceful struggle Drake managed to parry the menacing saber off of him. "Huuh!" Drake exclaimed as he extended his arm out toward the Assassin attempting to use his force pull technique on him to pull him into melee range to execute a slash across the chest before the sith could recover his saber with his force powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:39 am

Drake slashed the Assassin chest to discover driod parts.The Assassin who chest was a bright shiney medal.The Assassin was one of Cut's experments to create a cybrog army.After he sliced the Assassin pushed his hand forward useing the force in attaemp to push Drake back.He then used the force to recover his light saber and once again charged wildly at Drake this time prefroming to wild slashes one down then one comeing back up

(sorry it's so short about to leave for my regional meet)

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:48 pm

Drake's attempt to take advantage of the assassins open defense proved successful as he force pulled the assassin to him and slashed his chest with his emerald green saber. However, instead of being splattered with blood drake's face was bombarded by mechanical debris."Whaa!?" Drake exclaimed as he peered at the droid like chest of the otherwise seemingly human assassin." What are you!?" Drake exclaimed as he was thrusted back by the assassins force push. Before he could get a response to his question the assassin charged Drake wildly." Too reckless" Drake thought as he blocked the downward strike with his saber, a mix of red and green sparks filled the air. Due to the assassins wild attack he was sure to be focusing all of his momentum forward thus making himself nearly defenseless to a forceful counter attack. After blocking the downward strike Drake would outstretch his off hand toward the assassins mid section, attempting to force push him at nearly point blank range.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:07 pm

The Assassin soon activied two more light saders and revails two more arms.Expect these ones was made out of driod parts.Green and Red sparks once again fill the air while the Assassin blockes the Jedi's light saber.Befor the assasin could lauch an counter attack he was pushed back with Drake's force.The assassin dugged his three light sabers into the ground catching his blance.He then actived a forth bloody crimson light saber."I am the Dark Sith Lord New Dream on the prefect Weapon" The Assassin chuckled as he as he throwen all four light sabers at Drake manpulateing the movements with the force haveing to strike him horzantily and the other two verticaly."Be hold the new power of the Dark Side." The Assassin chuckled again as he foused his fore to controll the four light sabers.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:28 pm

The force push strategy had worked wonderfully for Drake once again, and soon the Jedi began to get a little more confident as he lightly bounced around with excitement. His confidence soon became shrouded in worry as the Assassin sprouted two new arms, droid arms that is. What the devil!" Drake exclaimed as he watched the dark assassin catch his balance with his two new sabers. A drop of sweat gleamed from Drake's brow as the assassin summoned a fourth crimson saber to his aid. " Four sabers! This is bad.." Drake thought to himself as his heart started to race. Soon the young knight remembered his training, and began to focus. His stance went from a crouched shoulder width position to an upright position with his saber outstretched. Soon a vibrant display of visible spectrum colors began to encase Drakes saber. No sooner the Assassin had launched all four of his sabers toward Drake." Saber Stance: Peacock Style!" Drake exclaimed as the rainbow display hovering in front of his saber fanned out into a 90 degree sword shield. The stances main purpose was to defend against pure force attacks but melee defense was a weaker secondary option. The first saber came with extreme swiftness and managed to sear Drake's shoulder slightly. After briefly wincing from the pain the young Knight blocked the two odd angled sabers with his peacock shield and parried the last one purely with his saber." Haaa!" Drake exclaimed as he angled his force jump to a low altitude and shot forward with great power and speed toward the four armed Assassin attempting to slash off his two droid arms and then take a low angled leg sweep to the assassins legs.

-15 Force Points
135 Remaining
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:42 pm

The assassin fell as his 2 arms and one of his was sliced by Drake.He screamed in pain "ahhhhhhhhhhhh." He then let out a last attemp to kill Drake befor he become life source for the force and lighting flings out the tip of his finger tips of his last to arms.He channel alot of hate and range into the last attack.He used his remain force into it.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:56 pm

The hybrid assassin fell to the ground as he was tripped up by Drake, the cursed Jedi who also dismantled his two robotic arms. The assassins scream pierced the Drakes ears as he jumped up from his leg sweep attack. Soon after the dark jedi let out what seemed to be his last attack of desperation, the dark sides trademark force lighting. Luckily for Drake he was already in his Peacock Saber Style and he was in a good position to defend himself from force attacks.The white red force lightning collided into the peacock shield around Drakes saber, the force behind the lightning attack was great, causing Drake's wrists to wobble from the struggle against its strength. " Haaaa!" Drake exclaimed as he tried his best to attempt to push against the assassins lightning hoping to exhaust the dark jedi's remaining force power and finish the battle.

-15 Force Points
120 Remaining
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 pm

The Assassin soon runs out of force and dies (Keep moveing on with your story )

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:39 pm

Drake's Peacock Stance proved to be valiant enough to withstand the assassins lightning attack as the young Knight pushed against the waning force of it, slowly winning the final attack of the battle. Before long the Assassins force power depleted and the force lightning began to fuel off of his life energy causing his appearance to deform and accelerate the aging process in the matter of seconds. Soon the assassin's lightning dissipated as it could no longer put up a fight against the rainbow like shield of the Peacock Stance and the dark jedi fell weak, so weak in fact that breathing was out of the question. After the assassin passed on Drake let out a sigh of relief that the ambush battle was finally over and that no innocent people got hurt." I've seen locks of manipulations that come from the dark side but to think they would create a droid/human hybrid. Perhaps this some sort of sick attempt to counter act the clone forces of the republic, this information must be reported to the Jedi Temple immediately." Drake monologued as he snapped a few holocron images of the hybrid assassins body for proof of his claims. As the Jedi peered over the roof top he could see dozens of people staring up at him, they were obviously spectating the events that had just occurred." Worry not Bespin citizens, the dark Imperialist jedi has been taken care of. Please proceed as you were!" Drake shouted to the people as they began to whipser amongst themselves and slowly begin to go about their business. The young Jedi Knight then jumped down from the roof top and made his way to the shuttle port, he needed to get back to Coruscant and let the others know of his findings.

Ok, I suppose topic finished.Topic Left. En route to Jedi Temple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Ambassador Mission.   

Back to top Go down

Jedi Ambassador Mission.
Page 1 of 1