Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mountain base

Go down 
+2
Nami Luna
Meta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:12 pm

The Explorer touches down onto the a huge platue near the middle of a huge mountain with a long ,huge bridge going into the middle of it.As the ship lands its main docking bridge pops out the side as things from clones to tanks to other stuff such as cannons are transported into the mountain.At the birdge is a huge gate.It opens allowing us to go in.Once inside we start down the slops and stairs inth main part f the mountain base.the tanks and cannons stay out side the huge door in the mountain.After walking down the stairs the clones are finally at the huge hanger/main frame of the mountain.inside are othe clones and maps of the surfce.i walk over to one of the tanks outside.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:24 pm

Im standing outside tlaking to General Colbert
"General how is our defence against enemey attacks sir?"
he looks at me ahnding me a scope on his sniper rifle
"take a look for yourself Meta."
a army of droids and tanks are on there way up the platue from the ground.There attack wouldnt make it untill an hour or so.
"General,get some clones on the mountain side and get those cannon and tanks up to the bridge.theycant get here at any cost."
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm

I dash into the base alarming the troops to move out.i send about 400 of them onto the bridge in front of heavy support.i send abut 100 of them up the mountian.along the fornt of the clones line are barricades for prtection.about 30 minutes pass and we have everything in possition.I had the Explorer go back into orbit to get away form battle.another 30 minutes pass and then the war starts.it starts with the droid army blasting cannons onto the mountain.not really a effect.There droinds open fire along with the clones.i activate my lightsaber nd join the battle.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Out of now here a pulse lazer pearces into the gate bridge.it rips threw it leaving a whole in it.
"Stand up ."
i yell at the clones.
"this is war! we march to death and victory."
i raise my lightsabers into the air as the battle call of the clones is heard.the droids get threw the gate and start firing at us.the clones jump over the barricades and run torward the battle.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 pm

The clash of bulltes and meatl cling as i slash at droids pushing them back.its long and bloody and the clones are doing there best.the droids are advancng as our cannons open up.they fire at the heavy cannons that are the droids.they blow up as the cannons get ready for another attack.i push droids and slash at them.soemhow the droids push us back and deplete our infintry.where push back into the mountain.as the doors lock there only 50 of us and 300 of them.we move down to the center of the base.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 pm

I hope you guys know this is open to anyone???)
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi
Nami Luna

Dating/Married : Cut
Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber, Red lightsaber

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 pm

((can't fighting Darth Cut on naboo))
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnewage.rpg-board.net
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 pm

((ok then))
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:46 pm

they break threw the doors and open fire.instead of firing at us they hit the explsoive barrles and detroy most of there rmy to about 100.the odds are getting closer to great as i jump up the stairs to attack.i salsh kill and bring most of them to death.that when i see a sith lord.he activates his double ended lightsaber.i push all of the rest of the droids gone and walk down the bidge to where he is.
"a sith lord huh?"
he smirks
"dont see them that much huh.well t bad you wont see any at all after this."
he charges at meas i saber lock with him.i take my lightsaber and slash at his head as he ducks.he slashs at my feet as i jump up and come down.we lock sabers again circling each other.i slash at himagain as he moves out of the way.i charge at him useing force shock on him.he blocks it as i stop to use force push on him.at the bottom of the birdge are the supports that also lead to other bridges to get into the rest of the mountain.i push him of this bridge as he fall onto the one below about 20 feet.i jump down to him and attack once again.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:50 pm

he dodges my attack from the air as my he pushs me back up to the main bridge.he jump up to as he slashs t me.i put one of my lightsabers away becuase the other ones gettiing in the way.we slash and slash. lock after lock.there was no end.untill.....we lock again and he pushs me bacl as one of my lightsaber falls down onto the bridge below.im knocked back reaching for my other lightsaber.that two is aslo kncoked down.im forced to use the force.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:52 pm

i roll over the edge falling to the brdge below useing the force to grab my lightsaber and to jump back up.i come back up and slice at his thighs cutting him open.he falls into two off the bridge and plumits below
Back to top Go down
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader
Cut

Weapons/Powers : Death

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:16 pm

((I'm still on naboo but I'm going to Ncp some of my Drone army that trying to take over the base.))

four Drone Fighters stromed through the air rapidly blasting at the base.While loud roars of Drone Tanks shake the ground.An army of Drones fallow behide the Tank.The Sith Lord Cut had sent an army of Drone troops to take the jedi's base.The tank fired at the entrace of the gates while Drones fired rapidly at the people in side.
Back to top Go down
Darth Ruin
Sith Lord
Darth Ruin

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:45 pm

But the droids did not act alone as they were commanded by the Sith Lord Ruin, He stood amongst the droids with his Apprentice Dere at his side. keeping behind the destructive shots of the Tank, Ruin had a elaborate plan that enabled him to devastate even the most powerful of defenses. The Sith lord wore a large Black cloak over his already loose fitting clothes but yet strangely his light Saber was no where to be found, which was odd as it was accustom for Jedi's And Sith's Alike to wield a Light Saber of there choice. As Ruin sifted over the battle field with his eyes he knew it would be easier to strike with the tank first then send in ground units, with a simple raise of his hand the tank fired again sending a large explosion that reduced the large door to nothing but ruble, Gazing over the remains the Sith lord motion again signaling another phase of the assault. A group of Droids marched out from behind the two Sith's bending around in front of the tank forming a Five rowed cluster square of twenty five Droids, they marched in the front gate raising there Blasters awaiting first contact from the enemy. Meanwhile the remaining droids circled around the Sith's forming a circular formation that was a elite tactical defense, the tank stood still facing the opening as its Cannon lowered it prepared for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Dere
Sith Apprentice

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Dere was walking next to his Master Ruin. He wore a large Black cloak just like his master did but unlike his master his lightsabers were clearly visible. One on the right side of his waist and the other on the left side of his waist. He was calmly watching every move his master made. He also kept a close eye on everyone else. He wanted to fight already but not someone who he can finish in one hit, he wanted someone stronger. He wanted a fight where he could learn something. The droids formed circular formation around Dere and Ruin. Dere was bored but still kept an eye on the tank which now lowered it's cannon to prepare to fire.
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi
Nami Luna

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:17 pm

The Grey Hawk hovers above the battle as nami jumps out of the ship and actives her lightsaber cutting 5 Droids and stands up and looks around
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:31 pm

A large Carrier lands behide the one that land befor and the tanks.200 driods get out this carrier all long with 20 sith cyrbogs.Cut ship then lands beside the Carrirer.Cut unboard his Ship.The Tank and the driods that was all ready there keep blasting their way through the jedi's defenives.Cut then soon joined Dark Ruin and his apprentice.The Cyrbogs marched behide them with light sabers active and the 200 new driods fallow behide them.Cut had sent a nice size army to over take the base.He didn't want any failer what so ever.Thats why he came his self with 2 others siths.
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi
Nami Luna

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Nami runs at the the Droids and cuts them down one by one feeling the dark side hit her and firing her light side at Cut"Cut please stop it slowly killing me"Nami thoughts enters Cuts
Back to top Go down
Andy Skywalker
Jedi Knight
Andy Skywalker

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Andy ship KJ27 flew in a few miles from the battle field as soon as he landed he saw Nami being attack by a sith Andy grab his CIS sniper rifle and got on the ground and started to snipe off one Droids at a time with out revealing him self.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Cut felt the light side of the force sent by Nami from through their Bond try to over take him.But his hate and Ranged was to strong to give in.He refused to let the light side over take him.Cut then lifted his hand and aimed it towards Nami he moved his hand in a brushing motion.He sent a dark force at Nami pushing her back with his force.Cut couldn't stop he was the dark Sith lord there was no turning back.Cut then Sence another Jedi with his force."Dark Ruin we have a vistor,Give him a sith greeting once you find him" he said
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi
Nami Luna

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Nami is pushed but she runs to him pushing more light side force in to cut as she attacks him with her lightsaber locked with his
Back to top Go down
Andy Skywalker
Jedi Knight
Andy Skywalker

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Andy stayed hidden on the cliff side sniping down more droids as soon as Andy stop to reload he saw The sith attack Nami he then took his sniper rifle and shoot as soon as he did he use Bullet zipping to make it look like the bullet is coming from the left of the sith.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Tanks blast wildly as the enter deeper into the base.Driods fall from the unkown sniper shots and jedi cuts made by Nami.The Cyrogs slashes waild at any oppent they see.More and driods come from the carriers.Then they fanily stop.The driod blast wildly at clones who sever the jedi. The Dark Sith lord was then fired at as Nami locked light Sabers with him.The Sith was lucky that a driod step forward and was hit by the bullet instead of hime.The driod steped up to assit him angist Nami.Nami still tried to push more light force into him.Cut felt it and way now aware of Nami trying to force the light side on him.He was even more engraged."Get away ....Get Away.."He shouted as lighting starts tp come from his light saber and hands strikeing Nami back away from him.The lighting was flowing wildly like Cut's rage.He then noticed the fallen driod.Where did the shot come from that tried to assnatie him he wonder.He stared to use the dark side of the force was more to sence the location of the other Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi
Nami Luna

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:37 pm

"andy lay off cut"Nami comlinked andy as did it again holding on to his hand so he cant do any thing forcing light side back in to cut back to the light side
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:03 pm

i charge at darth ruin with the rest of the clones or a attack.i slash at him with both lghtsabers.i call over my comlink for the Endevaor to pick me up.
Back to top Go down
Darth Ruin
Sith Lord
Darth Ruin

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:19 am

As The Jedi Master charged in recklessly The sith lord leaned over to his young apprentice and whispered softly, " Have no fear. . ." letting the final words spill from his mouth Ruin raised his left hand letting his Sleeve sag down around his wrist, with a simple hand Sign a invisible wave erupted. As it surged through it was Transparent unseen to the naked eye but as it finished its course nothing looked as it had changed, The Jedi still charged forward aimlessly And as he brought up his two Green Sabers he attempted to Strike down Ruin. Letting the two Light Sabers come in close Ruin Simply stood still looking deeply into the jedi's eyes.

As the two Sabers started to cut through him Ruin's torso flew from his legs denigrating into tiny grains of sand, and as the sand flew around meta it swirled raising higher up. His legs fell limp to the ground though they looked dead and totally detached they started to jolt around and move, the legs started to grow strangely and transform as the fidgeted. The two quickly seemed to fuse together forming one whole body part, and soon the appendage started forming scales and on the top side a head of a snake grew out, as the last bits of the details formed on its body The snake slithered back gaining ground between The jedi And Dere as it raised its back it signaled to the Jedi to stay away, The snake was Crimson red with Black Sith tattoo's lining its body and adding to that it was Extremely large looking as it could swallow a man whole.
The sand still swirling up above The Jedi it gathered together Forming a Silhouette of a man, as the sand body started to grow basic body parts it resembled Ruin in the slightest of ways. Its hands grew out Sending a Large heavy blanket of Sand down at meta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain base   Mountain base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain base
Page 1 of 1