Star Wars: The New Age
Star Wars: The New Age

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Captured Sith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Sith Apprentice

PostSubject: The Captured Sith   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Zeke sighed as he sat in a cell on Kamino. He had been forced teleported here by a device on his wrist which he hadn't been able to take off for some reason. So now he was trapped here doing nothing while the people of Kamino planned to experiment on him and take apart is self made light-saber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cad Bane
Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Captured Sith   Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Shoots are heard from with in the prison walls.Fallowed by explodeisons.A alein wearing a hat.Was here attacking Jailers.His being paid by the Sith lord Cut to resue one of his siths.The Bounty Hunter noticed some people takeing apart a Light saber and he toss a grande at their feet.The grande explode killing them.He collected the light saber and grabed the keys to Zeke ceil.He then looked around for him.Once He found him he unlocked his Ceil and Said "Come with me Child your sith lord awaits."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeke
Sith Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Captured Sith   Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Zeke looked up as he heard explosions and gun shots and for a moment he didn't move until his door opened revealing an alien but this didn't bother him since he was a clone created by aliens. Zeke stood as he noticed the alien had his light-saber so with a flick of his hand it flew from the alien into Zeke's hand. He then adjusted and fixed it before hearing the alien speak. Zeke replied in a voice that was filled with insanity and malice which was fairly creepy with a childs young voice. "I have been told of this lord but he is not my lord. Now move or die." Zeke said as he walked out of his cell while turning his light-saber on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cad Bane
Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Captured Sith   Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Bane got upset with the little boys words.He didn't care that he said he not my sith lord.but was offend when the boy said to move or die.He then pointed his pistol at the little boy."Your Sith ask me to free you and that is all little one.But you can stay here and rot in this prison all I care you are free but you must find your own way back to him my job here is done." Cad Bane soon though down smoke grenades.When the grenade vansihed.Sounds of his fighter take off is all you could here as he left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeke
Sith Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Captured Sith   Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Zeke just watched as the alien vanished and once he was gone Zeke spoke with his usual emotionless expression. "Good riddance trash." At that point clones came into the hallway and pointed blasters at him and opened fire. Zeke blocked and bounced the blasts back with his light saber and slowly began to retreat down the hallway and once around the corner he ran. Zeke ran with great speed and killed many of his clone brothers during his escape but eventually he found his way to the surface. For a moment he couldn't see any ships about but then on a far platform he could see a clone carrier. He quickly headed for it while still blocking blaster fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captured Sith   

Back to top Go down

The Captured Sith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The New Age :: Space and Planets and Moons :: Kamino-
Jump to: