Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cad Bane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cad Bane
Bounty Hunter
Cad Bane

Cad Bane Empty
PostSubject: Cad Bane   Cad Bane I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:43 am

Name:Cad Bane
Alliance:Neutral Bounty Hunter
Species:Duros
Homeplanet :Duro

Appearance:Avatar
Eyes Colour:Red
Hair Colour:none But I'm blue
Height:6 feet
Weight:150
Scars:over his right eye
History:Cad Bane was a male Duros from the planet of Duro with a reputation as the galaxy's best and deadliest bounty hunter during the Clone Wars. Though he worked for a number of clients, his loyalty was ultimately to credits—and by extension, the highest bidder to offer them. Bane employed a variety of weapons and allies to insure that he always got his pay, becoming the leader in his line of work after fellow mercenary Jango Fett perished in the opening battle of the war. In 22 BBY, Bane was hired by the Dark Lord Darth Sidious to capture Jedi Master Ring-Sol Ambase on the planet Kynachi, an operation that the bounty hunter successfully completed. The Duros also hijacked the Gravitic Core, a part of the gravitic polarization beam weapon, from the Separatist scientist Kul Teska over Alzoc III, which Teska later retrieved from him on Ryloth.

Hired by the Hutts to break the Republic captive Ziro Desilijic Tiure out of prison on Coruscant, Bane formed a team of hunters to capture members of the Galactic Senate. After forcing Supreme Chancellor Palpatine to free Ziro and escaping with the Hutt, Bane disbanded his posse. Once again under the employ of Darth Sidious, the bounty hunter stole a Jedi holocron from the Jedi Temple to unlock the Kyber memory crystal, a repository of all known Force-sensitive infants in the galaxy. Launching an attack on Devaron, Bane captured Jedi Master Bolla Ropal, the keeper of the Kyber crystal, who refused to help him open the holocron and instead sacrificed himself to protect the information. Before Bane could escape the system, he and his loaned Trade Federation fleet were ambushed over Devaron by Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan, Ahsoka Tano.

Luring the two Jedi onto his command ship, Bane separated the pair and took Tano hostage. Skywalker was forced to unlock the holocron and combine it with the crystal, making the information readable. Bane escaped from his ship, and Sidious gave the bounty hunter his next assignment—capture four of the Force-sensitives listed in the memory crystal and transport them to a secret facility on Mustafar. Using his modified Porax-38 starfighter, Xanadu Blood, the hunter captured two of the infants—Zinn Toa and Wee Dunn—and delivered them to Mustafar. During his attempted kidnapping of the young Roo-Roo Page on Naboo, however, Bane was apprehended by Skywalker and Tano. Under forceful interrogation by the Jedi, Bane agreed to take Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu to the stolen holocron. The bounty hunter lured them into a trap on Black Stall Station, his base of operations, and fled shortly thereafter.

Bane disappered once the emirpe had fallen.He soon reappered on a mission to steal Sith suppiles for the jedi.Noone knows who side He his on,but there one sure thing we are certain who ever pays the most haves a powerful alley.

Stats:(stats one must be 100 the other 90 but the rest 1 or 89 but health and force and add it to the signture)
Health:(100 when you get to a new rank health goes up by 50)
Force:(150 same as health)
Strength:85
Speed:80
Stamia:89
Accuracy:100
Melee Weapon Training:70
Ranged Weapon training:90

Last edited by Cad Bane on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi
Nami Luna