Star Wars: The New Age
Star Wars: The New Age

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader

Weapons/Powers : Death

PostSubject: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:18 am

Deep under the ground of the Naboo soil rest a base.This base is one of many of the Dark Cut Sith lord and leader of the Evil empire.After Cut rebellion of the Jedi's.He went back to homeland and created a base under his old family home.The base was large but under a small house.The Base was under ground.Cut wandered through the base.He appoached his Base main room and sat down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 pm

He sat down and closed his eye.The dark side is strong here...yes I can since it there much hate on this planet...Cut said to himself.. Cut got up from his chair and opened his eyes.He could since something.The jedi he thaught.He called for a Drone commder."Roger Roger What is your wish my master" The drone said."Give our Jedi friends a welcomeing when they arrive and tell someone to prepare my ship"He repiled to the drone as he reached for his light saber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

Dating/Married : Cut
Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber, Red lightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Nami walks in though the door with a lightsaber in her hand as she searches the house then sees the blast door and actives her blue lightsaber and cuts though the blast door and searches again in the base

Strength:100
Speed:80
Stamia:80
Accuracy:80
Melee Weapon Training:90
Ranged Weapon training:30
Spoiler:

the handle of my lightsaber
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starwarsnewage.forumotion.net
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:41 pm

The fighers were destroyed and as soon as Nami cut through the door Blasters beams fly towards at Nami.Two drones stooded in the door way waiting for her arrivle. "Roger Reoger sir the jedi is here" One reports to Cut.

Speed:108
Stamia:98
Melee Weapon Training:98
Ranged Weapon training:0

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Nami actives her lightsaber again and deflects the laser beams and cuts them down with to swings and runs though the base knowing the sith was here

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:47 pm

The drones was Cut down mean while Cut was in his base under the house very aware of Nami's arrivel."So they sent the girl "he Chuckled.The Drone's was prepareing his ship for departure but he need to by some time.Cut appoach a hidden stair case and climb to the top entering the house.His Lightsaber was active and glowed a dark Red."The force is strong with you girl" a voice said from behide Nami." I can see your haterad for the Sith but you are foolish to cam for me alone" He said.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Nami turns activing her blue lightsaber and drops in to the Form VI Stance"Sith Lord os should i say Cut why are you here on Naboo"Nami says looking at him.The sound of their lightsabers scared the Drones to the hangers"why did you leave Cut"Nami asks

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:06 pm

"Sith Lord os should i say Cut why are you here on Naboo"Nami says looking at him."Why am I hear on namboo I should ask you the same thing jedi,But if you most know I'm here to vist old family members...which I see you made a mess of my home" Cut joked as he repiled to her.He watched his Drones run in fear."why did you leave Cut"Nami asks him."Why did I leave...Why are you still severeing those old fools they are wrong Nami,The dark side is not the emmeny ..it's just misunderstood." Cut said.He then was tempted to blast her with his lighting but waited to see if she was going to attack first or contuie to talk.That would help him by time for his shipe to be ready.He held his Red light saber down with his right hand.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:14 pm

"How are they?"Nami asks lowering her lightsaber abit as they talk.It was a shock to see a fellow Jedi now sith lord here again this was where they split up when he left on a mission with her. she thought he had died. she holds back her tears of releif that he was not dead

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:21 pm

"They created to abilites of the force that will bring peace to the galaxy and hopely do something the jedi failed to do and bring peace to the galaxy."Cut breath in a slowly as he said this he new what he said was a lie.The Sith peace was takeing over the galxy and dictacting it.He waved his right hand towards the book case.The book case flew towards Nami.It was almost time he his ship was all most ready he made a run for the stair that he came up useing the book case to by him time to make run for it.He slided down the rails of the star case becasue runing down the staris will slow him down.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Nami uses the force to block the book case and chased Cut down the stairs and followed him to the hanger and force throws her light saber at his ship destorying the thrusters"Your not Leaving"Nami says as she catches her Saber

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Cut was inranged once his thrusters was destroyed.He pointed his left hand at Nami and fire fire lighting blots from his five figher tips.He used the power of the dark side to keep the lighting going."Thats the same thing the Jedi told me but You see I'm a Sith Lord now" Cut said.As he started walking towards Her.He still held his light saber active down to his side. "I will give you one chance to leave or I will show you the power of the dark side Nami." He said. Six Drones appered behide him ready to blaster while 4 other drones started to repair the thrusters.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Nami blocks the lightning with her Lightsaber then ran at him"Stop this Cut please"Nami says using the force to push his light saber from his hand as she looks at him

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Cut keep walking foward as his lighting contued to flow at Nami while she blocked it with her light saber.His light saber was then knocked out of his hand by her.He then use his other hand to send more lighting at her with his other hand. "Bow befor the power of Sith Nami...Behold our great power " He said as he channeld more of his force power into his lighting.The six drones contuied to repair the thrusters.Cut then stoped the lighting attacks and signal for the drones to fire at nami while he used his force to carry his light saber back to him.Once his light saber was in his hand he looked at Nami and watched her with his eyes which were was black but was now a goldedn yellow and satined with the haterad that he had for the jedi Conail.He didn't have any negative feelings towards nami.He acctually missed her and some of his old friends and he regart haveing her thinking He was dead but Cut wasn't going to let her get in way of takeing over the galaxy.He was prepared to do what he had to.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Nami used the force to take their ammo so no laser beams fire at her. she rushed at him as she deactives her lightsaber and force deactives his and grabs his hand with hers"Cut please"Nami says to him

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:38 pm

His light saber hit the ground and the Drones was disarmored. Nami grabed Cut hands and asked him to stop.But he couldn't stop the dark side engulfed his heart and nothing could change that.He grabed on to her other wrist and yanked her towards him attemping to over power her with his strength."It's to late to stop now Nami" he saided as he tossed her to the ground and held his right hand towards her sending lighting once again at her.But he held back the damage of the lighting to mildly injure her if the lighting made contact to her body and he keep the lighting going while he walked over to his light saber to pick it up.By this time the drones made enough repairs to the thrusters .once he picked up his light saber he stoped the lighting and waved his hand at her useing his force to push her body back as he began to walk towards his ship.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Nami laid against the wall and used the force to throw a drone at him as she slowly got up activing her lightsaber knowing she had to fight him"You got to do better then that Cut"Nami says as she was winded but did not show it to him at all

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Cut left hand lifted up infron of him.Cut used his force to stop the drone and he moved it to the side throwing the drone to the ground away from him.You got to do better then that Nami told Cut. He chuckled "I will show you the true power of the Dark side Nami Prepare your self." said Cut as he began to create distructive storm by using the force.Lighting much stronger then one befor fires at Nami from the stroms power.Cut was ready to unleash all of his Dark side abilies now.The drones started the ship and was ready to now depart when Cut was ready to boraded .DRones stood at the ship door way.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:41 am

Nami at the same time used the force to create a bond between them than she passes out from his powers"i will see you again cut"Nami says as she falls to the ground

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:34 am

There was a new feeling with in Cut.As if him and Nami was some how bonded togather.Because of that bond Cut deactived his light saber and board his ship leaveing Nami there on the ground unharm.His ship soon started and his base opened up.He soon took off leaveing Naboo as the ship acticved it's Hyperdrive systems.Cut's ship flew fast into a new system in the galaxy.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:50 am

Nami slowly gets up and signals for her ship knowing were Cut was going to Her Home Planet Onderon ad jumps in and starts to fly to the sky and follows cut

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)   

Back to top Go down

Cut's family home (Sith Base on Naboo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The New Age :: Space and Planets and Moons :: Naboo-
Jump to: