Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) Empty
PostSubject: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 pm

(OOC: I'll NPC this mission until a Sith jumps in...and if that Sith starts to GodMod, I'll take over NPC duty, I'll be far and make the Sith Base hard to find and hard to get into.)

After the meeting in the Jedi Temple, Meta was to join the Jedi Council if he got a good report from Schatten, and Drake was along to help out with a new type of droid that had four-arms, which Schatten believed just from the sound of them, that they were a type like the N-K Necrosis droids, the most famous one was General Grievous. The fact a robot which is like them has been recreated unsettled him a bit, but he knew something like that would have happened either way, he just hoped he, and anyone else that is going with him won't get hurt, die, or worse. I know there are several Sith down there...I guess we just have to get dropped down near them, hoping their scanners don't pick us up....we might have to go down in 'Shadow's Demon' just to be safe and have R7 fly it back into space and stay cloaked.... He thought as he was waiting in the hanger of his Leviathan 'Shadow', beside 'Shadow's Demon', his personal fighter. He didn't know if his Padawan would be joining them or what, he just didn't want to expose Caydren to the Sith this early. If he wants to go and thinks he can handle the feeling of the force that is around them, then I won't force him to stay....but I honestly want him to wait a little....but it's up to Caydren, not me. He closed his eyes and reached out with the force and used it like a radar to locate any Sith that could give out the location of the Sith Base. It took a while but he did find a litte trimmer and locked the location in his mind. Now to find what the base actually looks like.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 pm

I walk up behind him. "so who else is comeing again." i say closing my datapad on my arm.my comlink goes off as General Zachery reports his findings on Geonosis. "sir no signs of life in the uper regond." i say back to him then clsoing the comlink. "good job zachery report to me in a couple hours."i say as i scratch my chin some
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

Weapons/Powers : Custom made blaster, Grapple, Wrist mounted Rocket, Jet pack, Rocket on Jet pack, Mandalorian armor, life support ( 5 hours ).

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:05 am

( OOC: I had permission from Schatten Damion to post )

" Schatten Damion, you think your going to start the party without me? " Nuchiha said to Schatten Damion, ' This is going to be one party..... ' Nuchiha thought, " So, does anyone have a status report? Is this a stealth mission or not? " Nuchiha asked.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:15 pm

"well you could say that but we plan on finding the base first before anyhting."
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

Weapons/Powers : Custom made blaster, Grapple, Wrist mounted Rocket, Jet pack, Rocket on Jet pack, Mandalorian armor, life support ( 5 hours ).

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 pm

" Aah, a stealth mission, but, how are you going to sneak up if Schatten Damion owns a leviathan class ship? Those things are massive, we can probably blow up the base if we find it with the leviathan. Wait.... I'm picking up something. " Nuchiha said, he then looked over his scanners, " Uhh..... Nothing, yet " Nuchiha said.

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm

(OOC: Nuchiha, please edit your post, you have no clue as what the droids are, nor do you have any information on them, we haven't told you anything about them...so please remove that part from your post.)

As Master Meta approached, Schatten turned his head upward then opened his eyes quickly. Since he was concentrating so hard on locating any strong Sith presence on the Planet, his eyes changed color from his normal Dark Brown. His eyes stayed that color as he looked Meta in the eyes, looking at him as if he was viewing his soul. "All who will be joining you and I are Jedi Knight Drake, and my padawan if he wants....and also a old friend..." His eyes stayed in the changed state, his whole body not moving. The eyes of Schatten moved around as if he was looking for something but in actuality, he was scanning the Planet of Onderon. The fact his eyes changed colors was due to private training and a more in depth knowledge of the Force. " Schatten Damion, you think your going to start the party without me? " Schatten gave a half-cocked smile. "Master Meta...meet Nuchiha...Bounty Hunter....We saved each others necks a while back...he can be a help seeing how I don't want to take my Astromech Droid on that planet..." He closed his eyes again as he pushed himself to find any sign of a Sith Lord's power. I know you are down there....where are you? "This mission, Nuchiha, is at first a scouting mission, just to find a Sith base, then once inside, we will split into two groups, Master Meta's group will find a new type of droid and collect any information on them, and my group will do a more extensive search on what all the Sith are planing....Stealth will be key, no blowing everything up, no killing needlessly....I know you are a Bounty Hunter and you live by the rule 'shot first, ask questions later' but not on this mission. Once this mission is done, I will pay you a fair amount, depending on what all happens....and as for getting to the base, we will get in this ship..." He pointed to the ship behind him. "We will leave my Leviathan in a few minutes, leaving it several systems away from Onderon so they can't use their sensors to find it....as for knowing what type of droids they are...we have no clue...." He reopened his eyes and they were back to his normal dark brown color, a smile crossed his face. "So...now we wait for Knight Drake and Padawan Cadyren....."

(This is what Schatten's eyes changed color to when he mixes his soul to use the Force....but he only does that when he absolutely needs to, as in fighting a strong opponent or searching for a hidden person for long periods of time.)
The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) LYCNEVLNSCLERA-2T

Last edited by Schatten Damion on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 pm

(OOC: Posting order as of now is....

1)Schatten Daimon
2)Meta
3)Nuchiha101

There will be no skipping or double posting, wait for your turn to post.)
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 pm

I look at my arm as my comlink goes off. it was zachery once again. "sir we have found a army of genosions. Should we coence with attack." i look down at the ground. "yes go along wit it rember though if anything happens i cant come there to help. Its up to you zach." i say as the cmlink goes off and i extend my hand forward. "nice to mee to you"
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm

( OOC: Edited post above )

" Aah, you know the rules of a bounty hunter. But, I can do well in Stealth missions too. So, any information? Is there anything we know about the enemy? " Nuchiha said.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:46 pm

"Info...." Schatten paused for a second. "I would say everything I know on the subject, but I don't like repeating myself, so I'll wait for everyone to show before I say anything more." He then looked over to Master Meta. "Master Meta....I don't know what you are doing, nor do I care, but if that communications device goes off once we set foot on that planet, I will send you back to the Jedi Temple, making sure you don't get into the Council....do you understand? If your mind is somewhere else, keep it to yourself, don't show it....This mission is too important, we will be dealing with the Sith, and with the possibility that Sith Lord Cut himself could be down there, I suggest you focus on this mission and let what is going on at Genosis slip out of your mind." He said firmly, showing seriousness in his words. Once he finished talking R7, Schatten's personal Astormech Droid came down the ramp of the ship they would be taking down to Onderon, giving several beeps and whirls. "Alright R7....thank you. Can you make sure the cloaking device and jammers are perfect please." R7 replied with a short series of beeps, turned around and wheeled off. "Thank you R7." Shcatten turned and walked up the ramp of 'Shadow's Demon'. "You two can stay here and wait for Drake and maybe my Padawan to show, or you can come in....they know where to find us...." As he entered the ship, Schatten made his way to his little room and put on his black armor that he uses for stealth missions. Once he had it on, he carried his helmet with him as he got to the cockpit, both his sabers could be seen on his belt, sitting in the main chair that controls the ship.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:57 am

i walk into the ship turning my comlink off. i sit down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm

" So, when do we start? " Nuchiha said,
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:57 pm

(OOC: Lets wait to see if Drake or Caydren want to join in also...I have sent them both PM's so lets wait a few days...if they don't post then we can carry on with the mission.)
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:55 am

(cool)
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 pm

( OOC: Cadyren has been logging in, I seen him log in everyday, but hes not posting. )
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm

(i think I'll stay out of this thread, so you guys can go through it quickly and not have to wait a few days for me to post.)
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 am

(OOC: Since it has been a while, we can start the mission...but Nuchiha..you have to get on the ship..so after you post that you get on the ship, I'll post)
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Nuchiha, then boards the Ebon Hawk, then he docks it into the Leviathan, " So, how are we going to sneak up on the enemy with this huge ship? "

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:18 pm

(OOC: Nuchiha...i meant my fighter "Shadow's Demon" not my Leviathan since we all are inside my Leviathan already..and to answer your characters question, My character already said the answer to that questions since you already asked it...my second post says it, it is also the sixth post......

"..and as for getting to the base, we will get in this ship..." He pointed to the ship behind him. "We will leave my Leviathan in a few minutes, leaving it several systems away from Onderon so they can't use their sensors to find it." )
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:26 pm

( OOC: Ok, scratch the other post, )

Nuchiha had entered the Ebon Hawk, he would then begin to follow the Shadow, " So, what are we going to do? Are we going to para drop or land? " Nuchiha asked.

Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:19 pm

(OOC: Dude...get on my ship not yours...we are taking my ship down....read my post I have made, they say that we are taking a single ship down to the surface, not two, the reason for my ship being the one that takes us down is that is more advanced then everyones, so please GET ON MY SHIP lol)
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:35 pm

( OOC: Okey, scratch the other post, again )

Nuchiha boards the Shadow, he turns his head to the left, and right, and it was very advanced. Nuchiha would then peek into the engine room, he saw the hyperdrive model, Nuchiha's ship would be faster, due to modifications, but it was a better descision to take Schatten Damion's ship than his. " So, what exactly are we going to do? Will we land? Para drop? What? "

Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 am

i fall asleep after i sit down in the chair.fianlly some rest i needed
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:29 pm

( OOC: You disrupted the order of posting, i'll reset it by saying something. )

Nuchiha then made his way to the cockpit, where he would see Schatten Damion, " So, is anyone else showing up besides Cadyren " Nuchiha asked Schatten Damion.

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 pm

As Schatten turned on his engines to his ship, he quickly turned it around and left the hanger-bay with a hurry. "When we get on to the planet, the ship will cloak and jam any sensors that may be used to find us, once it lands, we will get out and R7, my astromech droid, will pilot the ship just outside the atmosphere. If anything goes wrong then I have a distress button that links straight to the ship we are on....which can be traced...as for Caydren...he will NOT be joining us...this mission can go wrong and I don't want his blood on my hands.....Does that answer your many questions?" He said with a slight laugh as Onderon became within sight of their ship. He turned on a comm-link. "Okay Commander, get out of here...wait by Nar Shaddaa for me...this won't take long I hope..." The comm-link turned off and the Leviathan jumped to Hyperspace. Once 'Shadow's Demon' was in the atmosphere it cloaked and became invisible, R7 began to start the jamming process. It didn't take long for them to reach the surface. "Okay everyone....we are near the location of some Sith force powers....the younger ones don't know how to hide their powers....but we still need to use stealth so no killing unless they attack us first....and once inside, Meta...you and Nuchiha will find the robot while I take a better look inside...owh...here..." Schatten tossed Meta a distress button. "Take that...just if you two run into trouble...R7 will bring the ship down and pick you two up and leave me here...I know some places I can hide...." R7 found a small clearing and opened the door to the ship, Schatten jumped out and landed on the ground, putting on the helmet to his stealth suit. "Good think it's night here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next