Star Wars: The New Age
Star Wars: The New Age

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuchiha101

Weapons/Powers : Custom made blaster, Grapple, Wrist mounted Rocket, Jet pack, Rocket on Jet pack, Mandalorian armor, life support ( 5 hours ).

PostSubject: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Nuchiha checked his datapad, which was installed onto the forearm part of his armor, he checked the bounty posts, none, yet. Nuchiha checked the GNC ( Galactic News Center ), nothing interesting posted, yet. Nuchiha then exited the Ebon Hawk, he then began to walk around the city, and lookingat the bounty database every now and then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Weapons/Powers : Custom made blaster, Grapple, Wrist mounted Rocket, Jet pack, Rocket on Jet pack, Mandalorian armor, life support ( 5 hours ).

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Nuchiha then went to the catina, to eavesdrop and to try to find out something. " Hey, see that weird guy in the red armor? Why is he wearing armor, its not a warzone. " A man said, Nuchiha heard that but didn't care. Then, some person lashes out at Nuchiha and tried to hit him with a dagger, Nuchiha immediately grabbed out his blaster and shot the man, killing him. The man was obviously drunk, Nuchiha then left the catina.

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Jedi Master

Dating/Married : Single
Weapons/Powers : Dual White Lightsabers

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 am

Was soaring by as he felt a distrurbance in the force, a slight wave nothing to expodential. Landing quickly in one strait shot, he furls his wings inward and began to look around some of the eyes in the area on him. He deverted there attention by scarmbling there thoughts to just oay attention to the crowd, he was hidden in plain sight. His presence dissapeared reapearing in the building as he looked around the scene he used the force to flash in. Touching the scene he began to pick up images slowly, "Bounty Hunter...here, reckless in the Jedi's main city. He must be cocky." His eyes went back to nomrla as they turned white when he used his seeing abilities.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:35 am

Nuchiha heard the man, he wasn't able to see him, he then turned and saw a man's eyes turn from red, to white. " No, i'm not cocky, I have skill, cockiness gets you killed, why did your eyes change colors? Your a Jedi? "

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Looks up slowly seeing he didn't have to use his pwoes to another extent as the man had directly confronted him, "You do know killing is a crime," He raise his eyebrow slowly. "Unfortunately I'll have to take you into custody." he said with a slight sigh. He began to walk towards the bounty hunter and said, "Lets just do this thing nice an easy no need for anyone else to die in this process is there." He said in a calm peaceful monotone persuasive voice as if he were trying to enlighten him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:36 pm

" Well, i'll go, but, if you want to see why I killed him, check his hand, you'll find a dagger, the fool was drunk and tried to stab me, he was probably beyond drunk because he wouldn't be able to penetrate my armor. No need for cuffs, i'll go peacefully. "

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Izanagi's force stretched around the dagger as he picked it up and it flew towards where he was, "Ah,." He touched it slowly and took off several images, he seems o be telling the truth he thought to himself, "No, no need...I got the rest of the info from the weapon, carry on, by try not to kill the person next time its best to subdue to avoid death." He nodded carefully picking up the man and bringing him to the closest morgue, "Cya..." he mutter softly as his presence disapeared in one force speed step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 pm

" Well, subdue might not be a option next time, i'll try to subdue next time though. " Nuchiha said, then the man dissappeared, ' Wow, he must be a Jedi master, i've never seen a Jedi knight do that. ' Nuchiha thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Nuchiha then checked the bounty database again, nothing. ' Dang, so does anyone want anyone killed anymore? ' Nuchiha thought. Nuchiha then checked, the wanted database. Nuchiha then checked the latest sightings, he then went to a apartment in Coruscant. He knocked, and no response, knocked again, no response. ' Screw this. ', Nuchiha thought, he then kicked down the door and it broke. Nuchiha then went in, " WHAT?! WHO ARE YOU!? " The man yelled, he matched the exact descriptions in the wanted section, wanted dead for murder. " Me? I'm bounty hunter. " Nuchiha said and then he shot the man, killing him, Nuchiha then opened the window, went outside, and closed the window, and jumped, and used his jet pack to land safely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Nuchiha got onto the ground safely, but, later, he met up with a group of thugs. " You.... Your the guy that killed him? Right? " The biggest man said. " Who wants to know? " Nuchiha said to the man. " Well, looks like we got a wise guy, take care of him. " The man said as the other men charged at Nuchiha. " two Mistakes. " Nuchiha said, then he set the men charging at him on fire. Nuchiha then shot a rocket at the man, it wasn't enough to kill him, it just knocked him out and gave him a burn or two. " You made two mistakes, your men charged at me, and you turned your back. " Nuchiha said, he then left the scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meta
Jedi Master

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm

I follow from the roof tops from above.I scratch my chin. This bounty hunter. He was getting him self out there.literally. I follow him some more. i htink to myself. i got to keep a eye on this guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Nuchiha knew he was being followed, he could tell, he heard the man through his helmet. His helmet could allow him to hear a pen drop from accross a block if set high enough. ' Well, ' Nuchiha thought, then he activeated his jet pack and went to the upper levels of Coruscant. ' Lets see him follow me now, ' Nuchiha thought, as he reached the upper level, and walked a little, and stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )   

Back to top Go down

Nuchiha on Coruscant ( OPEN )
Page 1 of 1