Star Wars: The New Age
Star Wars: The New Age

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meta
Jedi Master

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

PostSubject: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm

i walk into the room and bow at the elders and masters.i rise up speaking.
"masters my training has been comeing along very well and i ask you if i may join the council?i have done varise jobs and done very unique things.besides blowing a whole the size of this building into but...."
i say under my breathe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy
Grand Master Jedi and Jedi Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

"Welcome Jedi Master Meta,You come here asking to join us and Sit here on the council,our only question is are you ready,Do you have the wisdom to lead you fellow jedi on the right choices.We will give your chance to earn a spot only by going to Onderon and discovering the base of the empire.This is a test to see how you will use your wisdom to succed.Yes there will be many siths there.But thats what make it's challageing" Said Grand Jedi master Roy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wikizap.mobi/enwookie/Force_powers
Kisame
Jedi Master

Dating/Married : Single
Weapons/Powers : Dual White Lightsabers

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Slight levitating above the ground his wings furled inwards as he lightly press his right toe onto the ground and stepped forward with a gasp, "Looks like i'm early." He shrugged eyeing the other two that had arrived. Slipping his coat off from his shoulders he looked around the room for any sign of a coat rack, but didn't discover one at that he laid the coat over the back of his chair and lept into it cross-legged, "What are we discussing today." His sinacle grin especially vibrant today, since he was pulled out from training several padawan a luxury not given to him much, since he was so adept in his force abilities. Finally feeling that his presence was known he looked up and eyed the two men chattering away, who only slightly aknowledge him. "Oh, I forgot. Good morning." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Schatten was standing in the back of the room, not sitting in his chair nor looking at anyone in the room. He was looking out the window, thinking of what lesson should he teach his Padawan first. ........hmmmmm.......maybe saber and force combat....but his emotions.......hmmmmmmm..... He stayed looking out the window as Master Meta and Grand Master Roy talked, waving "Hi" to Master Izanagi. "Master Meta....you have faced off with a Sith before and ran...I would like to know why you did so...from what I found out, nothing happened...it was a even fight....so why did you leave?" He then turned his voice to talk to Grand Master Roy. "Not to say that your plan is....bad....but that mission could be a death sentence if he is discovered. Someone should go with him to help." Then a light bulb went off in Schatten's head, turning around he walked to his seat. "My Padawan and I could go with him. I can grade Master Meta on the success on the mission, and train my Padawan at the same time....and not to mention stretch my legs. My ship can hold three people and I made it so it can hide or get away from anything.....and I sense that the Sith are up to something, but I'm not sure what it is...I just know it will cause...problems.....besides...we lost Master Nami to the Sith, we can't lose another. This is why I'm asking to go along with Master Meta and train my Padawan at the same time...hitting two birds with one stone as they say." He turned and faced Master Izanagi. "Good morning back." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Roy first taught about it then.Noded in agreement.Meta could be killed if he went alone.With 2 in a half jedi they chance of comeing back would go up."Yes Master Schatten,you and the child may go along with master Meta.Meta he will be the judge of your actions.If he says your not worthy then you will join the council.But if he say you are then you may join us here up in the seats of the order"Roy said.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Looks around the room eyeing the familiar faces that he had been around for ages, "So what is the topic of this meeting."he restated as he felt the tension in the room lessen. He pulled tight the starps on his back so he could keep his wings out of sight and under the slits of his shirt, "Ah, Master Meta. I'm sure you'll do a fine job just think of them as...extra hands." He tried to be confident in his words, and see if he could make it seem less like he was being punished and more like it was another assignment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:26 pm

[OOC: I know im not a master/council but I hope its ok if i join in. I have good IC reason to interrupt if that matters at all.]

The young blond haired Jedi Knight entered the council room in a ball of frantic energy, the energy was not due to hyper urges or any form of immaturity, it was due to what he had witnessed and the information he needed to tell. Drake was bleeding lightly from his waist and walked with a limp as his leg had been battered previously in his 2nd fight." Forgive me masters for my intrusion but I have rather disturbing news about the Sith. They are using their dark jedi as hosts for some sort of droid hybrid infusion, I was attacked during my mission on Bespin by one of them and attacked on the way here by another accompanied by a condor dragon of all things. What was most disturbing about these hybrid sith jedi were that they had two robotic arm implants near their waist side that attached to their biologic nerve cells. I have hologram images of the dark jedi I defeated in bespin, from the images i have you will clearly be able to see what I am trying to explain." Drake intoned as he continued to stumble forward, his injuries starting to get the best of his youthful body." We must address this as soon as possible. These hybrid warriors have the ability to wield 4 light sabers at a time and their combat skills are greatly enhanced by this infusion. Masters I beg you to look at the evidence I have of this." Drake stated as he held his hologram imager in his hand, hoping that the council would approve of his distress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meta
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:35 pm

"so you would like me to go t the Olderon system and locate the bas of the empire.well when i find it would you like me to bring back my information here or send it to you on the comlink?"i say in concern.i think to myself.
huh tuff mission. "i accpet the misson.i look forward to your follwing master.thnk you council for giving me this chance.i will not let you down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meta
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:18 pm

i turn to drake. "hybirds.what do you mean.4 lightsabers.it sound like something from a myth.or the past." iturn to roy"i know im not a coucil member yet but i think they hsould get this recored in the libary.these things should be study.how about we capure one.if possible we could see how these hybirds function." isay turning to drake. "what where you doing in the bespin system anyways?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Roy took the hologram imager and looked at it."hybirds...........The dark side is crafty...........hmmmmm...We have much to ponder about.These hybirds might be an very powerful tool anighst us. and yes Master meta it will be wise to capture one of these hybirds." Roy stroked his long brown bread as he said this.The old Jedi looked at Drake."Rest young one for tomarro,you and I will go out to find these hybirds." Roy was eager to see these hybrids himself.They sound very unssualy and a threat to the jedi
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 pm

i nod in agreement.these "hybirds" sounded off.like somehting from a childhood story.i decied to meitate on this thought as i clear my thoughts. "Master Roy.these creatues sound like we have heard them before.you agree?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Schatten stood there sort of in a 'is someone going to heal Drake' kind of way. Then walked over to Drake, placing his hands on his wounds to use the force to heal Drake, and in a matter of seconds all the wounds were healed. "Take it easy...you are healed but your body will still show signs of fatigue." Turning to the Council, he had another Idea. "Grand Master...how about this...I take Meta, my Padawan, and Drake on this mission? That way we can find their base, take one of these droids, and I can find out what the Sith are up too all at the same time. I can alter my ship for this trip, adding a fourth chair to the cockpit. I have the room for everyone on it also." Then Schatten turns and faces Meta. "...These droids sound like a altered form of General Grieves..the droid general the Sith had back when the Empire formed and during the Clone Wars....and if they are new, can hold four sabers at once, I believe that there will be a limited number of them on this base, and that if Drake, Meta, my Padawan, and I go, we can take one easily. I have formed a new stealth suit for operations like this, I can have a mission "camera" on me at all times to take in all we see, find, and do. Then once we leave, we can present it to the Council, beacuse transmissions can be intercepted, blocked or disabled." Sitting in his chair he looked around. "Owh and this is about several things now Master Izanagi...about Master Meta joining the Council, a mission to the Sith base on Onderon, and now these new droids." Taking in a deep breath and trying to relax, Schatten closed his eyes, reaching out the force to search for signs of the force on Onderon. "A Mission to Onderan, to locate a Sith base and take a new droid they have created....this is not going to be easy....I know it's partly to see if Master Meta can join the Council, but since we got this new information, I believe, if it's okay with Master Meta, if I lead this mission....it has jumped from a simple scouting mission to a infiltration-find-information-on-what-they-are-doing-and-search-and-capture mission....." Opening his eyes slowly, he looked at everyone in the room. "And from what I can sense with the force....Sith Lord Cut, former Jedi Master Nami, and a few other Sith are on that planet....I can tell from how the force flows around them....besides...two Jedi Masters, a Jedi Knight, and a Padawan should be enough to find out all the information we need, 'cause once we find the base, we will go inside, Master Meta and Jedi Knight Drake can find the droid and take him, my astromech droid can repair it so it works again, while my Padawan and I find out any information on what they are doing......does that sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meta
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:15 pm

i nod in agreement "it sounds ok form where im hearing it.i think it be good for drake to come along to." i say looking at drake. "yes these droids things though.they will be a challenge but i htink we can handle it ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meta
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:41 pm

i turn to roy. "yes but how do you plan on me and drake to cpature this "hybird". it will be very hard.i dont think any sort of net could hold it down.and how will we get in the base i know it ahs to be litered with storm troopers.and there must be at least a army of sith and these hybirds."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:34 pm

(OOC: Meta...when you post, make it all one post, not several, so please start making one post not several.)

"If you are asking these questions, Master Meta, then I don't think you should be on the Council....also, I would be the one in charge of the mission, so I should be the one worrying about the little details." He said to Meta before Grand Master Roy could reply. "...and if you were listening to what I said, you can capture these new droids any way you see fit, my astromech droid can get it to work again....and getting in, I'll deal with that once we get there...so don't worry, just concentrate on the hybrids....and I'll give a mission brief once we get there." He finished as he sat back in his chair. "Is there anything else we need to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Listened in on the conversation, hearing about the droids a slight feeling of awe passed through him, "I guess nothing is impossible these days..." He muttered softly leaning back in his chair his wings tightly restrained so he didn't flip them out and hit someone on accident as he had done many times when he was training as a padawan, "I'd be willing to scout out some of the other reported imperial sightings, incase theres more than one sights that they are developing these....things on." He exclaimed pasuing at what to call these new hybrids, but in turn listened intently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meta
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 pm

i nod in agreement.it sounded like a good idea but it wasnt up to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meta
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:53 am

(ok so when are we going to go to the base thing )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 am

(OOC: After Roy says it's okay....he is the Grand Master after all...I would like for him to hurry up and say it's cool in character too...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meta
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 pm

(lol ok)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 pm

(OOC: Well seeing how it's been a while...I say it's all good, let the mission begin.....I'll start the mission...Drake, Meta, feel free to post...and also know, any sith can post in the topic also, so be careful Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meta
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:11 pm

lol cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)   

Back to top Go down

Jedi Council Room (i need all of the masters and council members to come here)
Page 1 of 1