Star Wars: The New Age
Star Wars: The New Age

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Spy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy
Grand Master Jedi and Jedi Council Member

PostSubject: The Spy   Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Roy had fellow his feelings to this planet."I sence the dark side of the force here." He said."R6 stay with the ship." He said as he got out.He walks around serching his feelings and looking for anything out the ussaul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wikizap.mobi/enwookie/Force_powers
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader

Weapons/Powers : Death

PostSubject: Re: The Spy   Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:01 pm

A young Sentor walks through the swaps unware of the jedi who just landed.His the sentor breaths any and out slowly.He was always nervour he meet with the sith.No telling what they was capble of it.If they one to they could chop his head off when they felt like it.the sentor name was Zane.Beside sentor Zane was an Cthon. The cthon is a zombie-like sentient humanoid that is believed to have evolved from another humanoid creature. Like the ogre, it feeds off the flesh of others. It has huge ears, enabling it to find its way around the perpetually dark Coruscant underlevels, but no eyes, as it has no use for them. Cthons live in small groups and attack the unwary, trapping them with electro nets and devouring them.The was something dtarnge about this Cthon it had driod parts and weapons attached to its body.

Speed:108
Stamia:98
Accuracy:80
Melee Weapon Training:98
Ranged Weapon training:0

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code