Star Wars: The New Age
Star Wars: The New Age

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader

Weapons/Powers : Death

PostSubject: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 am

The Dark sith lord heard the Jedi words.."I have killed many sith befor you boy I suggest you leave while you have the chance" .How dare him for saying such words to Cut dark lord of the sith.Cut was enraged he charged at jedi he came at him with a horzantal slice comeing down stright across his chest."Foolish Jedi I'm not your ondraniy Sith."He chuckled as he pushed with his strenght at him.

Speed:108
Stamia:98
Accuracy:80
Melee Weapon Training:98
Ranged Weapon training:0

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy
Grand Master Jedi and Jedi Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am

Roy quickly rasied his duel light saber to block the Sith's.Sparks flew as the collied.The sith tried to over power him with strenght.Mistake numer one he thought to him self.He used his feet work to spin around the sith causeing the sith to stubble force as he tried to push with his strenght.He slashed only slightly with his light saber staff across the sith back causeing a cut to apper but not very deep.He was going to toy with sith and breck his spirt. "Your no match for the light side of the forth sith." He said
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wikizap.mobi/enwookie/Force_powers
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:51 am

Cut couldn't belive it he was hit.The jedi Cut his back.He let his range get him hit.Born there was more hate and rnage that arrosed from him as he turned and screame out of anger."I hate you I hate all jedi." The scream ripples through the force sending a wave to knock the jedi back.Then he held out his left hand and lighting came from his finger tips at the jedi.The was going to be know way he was going to take it easy on this jedi after he mange to slighty wounded him with alight saber cut.The lighting was strong and full of the dark forces power.Cut roared as he sent out the lighting."Bow jedi ,bow Jedi,this is your fault your up angist my hate..why couldn't you why..."He said

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:59 am

Roy flew back from the sith's scream.It caught him by surprise.He stabed his staff into the ground to catch his balance to see the sith lauched a lighting attack.He had to use what he learned from his master.He fuocus the light side of the forces and attemps to redirect the light back at the sith.
Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Cut was some how shocked to see the jedi Redircted the lighing back at him.It hit hima nd he flew back and slide on the ground.He got up quickly.He reilized by now the Jedi means bussnisse.Cut waved his hand useing his force to causes the Jedi to suffer as though afflicted with terrible poison. this was one of the sith lords abilies knowen as Force Plague.He knew that this jedi was strong with the force but not as strong as him.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:14 pm

As the sith got up Roy lauched another attack before the sith had a chance to use his force .Roycreated sharp, visible kinetic ripples in space, which expanded outward rapidly, flinging nearby objects away at high velocity. He lauched it at the same the sith lauched his attack.Then he felt one of the worse feelings as if he was posined. Is this the sith power amazeing he tahugh as he screamed in pain "Aahhhhhhahahahha" He droped to one knee holding on to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Cut once again flew back this time faster.He slided across the floor leaveing blood trails from the cut on his back.He loss controll of the force he attacked the Jedi with allwoing it to be easly broken.His head bumped into a wall.

(sorry for the short post gtg)

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 pm

The pain soon went away after he attacked the Sith.Roy then used the lightside of the force to temporarily deaden the senses and perceptions of the sith.He trys to stun the Sith after he bumped his headed with his force powers.Roy use the Force to induce the sith into a catatonic state."It's over Sith You die here." He says as he chages at him useding his staff to lauch himself high into the air.He then come down battering the sith in the head with the end of his staff.Cuting right through his sckull.
Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 pm

The Dark Sith lord will was to strong to fall under the jedi's trick.He didn't fall into the stae that jedi tried to place him under.Cut lifted his hand over his head and used the force to create a sheild blocking the staff of the jedi as he moved to the side out the way of the staff.fueled by the Sith's hatred,Cut creates a powerful energy field and throw it at the jedi as he land knocking him into the wall.As he hit the wall cut starts off with a crushing horizontal slash at the jedi chest then taking advantage of the momentum created by the movement he will spin around him and deliver a upwards vertical slash once he does a 360º turn, again using the momentum Cut will jump up and then come crashing down with a powerful slash downwards on the jedi.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Roy create a defensive sphere around his body. It is described as a shimmering blue globe of energy.The globe.Sheilds him ansigths all the siths attacks with his saber then disapper when he done.The Jedi first charges at the sith and delivers a strong shoulder tackle to the chest, Roy then moves his hand under the sith's arm and grabbing the back of the collar, using his leg he will sweep the sith legs while pushing him forward making the sith fall forward while Royswings his staff up slashing thesith's head clear off his shoulders .
Back to top Go down
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Cut body hits the ground.He quickly move his left arm infront of the staff allowing it to be Cut off insteads of his head.Cut wants to scream in pain while blood runs all over his cloack and down his body.He fight back the tears.Cut then used the Dark side of the force as a natual recation to his pain to use the force to create a huge blast of force knocking back the jedi who cut off his left arm.Cut scrames in pain fanily as he runs back to his ship.20 driods apper blasting at the jedi to make cover for the fleeing sith lord while he boards his ship.Once board he went to the medicail room.The ship takes off quickly and active the hyperdrive.While in the medical room heling driods began attaching a new left arm on to cut useing driods parts.

The Force shall free me.
—The Sith Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Roy quickly forms a bubble of the force around him to shield him from the blasters of the driod.The blast reflect backes to the driods off the bubble.They all hit the ground.While the sith flee.Roy then walks over to the siths arm and then takes it and head towards the other fight where the bounty hunter is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)   

Back to top Go down

Sub Topic:A grudge anigst the Jedi Council Member (Cut vs Roy)
Page 1 of 1